Just like the day we left Beijing the sun has finally decided to make an appearance in Zhengzhou. I am really hopeful we get to see some sun this week as most of our trip has been rainy.
Emily is doing great. She has had some grieving, mostly at night when I don't do things the way she is used to. I also think she is realizing we are not going back to Lupin and she misses her friends. She looks at their pictures and smiles. I am hopeful we will be able to see her friends as several of them will be coming home to the United States soon.
We received her Chinese passport this morning so we are headed to Guangzhou where she will have a physical and get her visa. Our consulate appointment is on the 28th and we leave for Hong Kong on the 29th. We finally head home for Denver on the 30th.
We went to the aquarium yesterday. It was nice to get out of the hotel but the aquarium was nothing like what we are used to. The boys fed fish from a baby bottle which was the highlight of the day.
I am on my phone since we are traveling so no pictures today. I will get some new ones up tomorrow.
You got to see the sun? I'm so stinkin' jealous!
ReplyDeleteSo glad all is well,
nancy