Thursday, December 22, 2011

She has her photo album!

In our first care package we sent a photo album with pictures of our family, our house and our dogs. We used labels our agency gave us to label all the pictures in both Chinese and English. I was so excited to see these pictures of Emily today looking at the album. Hopefully when we go to pick her up we will look somewhat familiar to her.

2 comments:

  1. Is that just an amazing feeling to have something you've touched be with her now? Good stuff indeed!
    Nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOO! I have started to buy these little photo albums! Since I work for the photo studio for Lillian Vernon... we SELL a really cute one!!! And I get a killer discount! Let me know if you need more! I can score a few bonus ones!
    And WHAT a DOLL! I just wanna kiss her little shaved head!

    ReplyDelete