OH she's so so pretty! Luv that you get lots of pics. (and kinda jealous too!) Come on fast I800 approval!!! Hurry! Nancy/Jane Doe-(from the March travel thread)
Awe girlie--- I am SOOO glad that you are able to get pics from her Foster care center blog! I hoped that we would travel together... but I think we may be behind you guys a few months! Still, we are crossing our fingers for a match soon! Call me! We need to plan a get together soon!
OH she's so so pretty! Luv that you get lots of pics. (and kinda jealous too!)
ReplyDeleteCome on fast I800 approval!!! Hurry!
Nancy/Jane Doe-(from the March travel thread)
Awe girlie--- I am SOOO glad that you are able to get pics from her Foster care center blog! I hoped that we would travel together... but I think we may be behind you guys a few months! Still, we are crossing our fingers for a match soon! Call me! We need to plan a get together soon!
ReplyDelete