Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shaved Head!

As I mentioned in the last post the wonderful people at the LuPin home regularly post updates on how Emily (Meng Meng is her nickname there!) is doing. Using google chrome to translate is difficult but here is what a recent post said: Meng Meng in the hospital's hair is too ridiculous, no way to fix simply just shaved a small bald. Chick looks like the new hair is not satisfied, I'm sorry friends, Meng Y headers.


As you can tell by the pictures she is not very keen on her new haircut but we think it looks awesome! Hopefully by the time we get to China it will have grown back so we can put a bow or something in it.



1 comment:

  1. She's SOOOO pretty! I can imagine seeing you kissing the top of her head ;)
    Keeping fingers crossed that everything will go as FAST as possible!

    ReplyDelete